Membership for Companies and Business People
Commercial membership is open to individuals and companies that provide products and services to the international education sector, or who want to develop their offering for this market. Whether you are already working with the international education sector or just starting out, we can support you to develop your business through our network of contacts and range of opportunities for exposure. .
- Commercial Members have exclusive access to attend as exhibitors or thought leaders, and can also provide workshops or sponsorship at discounted rates.
- Event Discounts and priority spaces at our upcoming conferences. Discounts are also offered on advertising and sponsorship.
- Use of an AIS Member logo to display on your website.
- Promotion in a member newsletter dedicated to our commercial members and sent to all AIS members.
- Digital subscription to our AIS Monthly Bulletin, keeping you up-to-date with developments in our network and in the international school sector.
- Subscription to AIS magazine, our bi-annual publication shared with our member schools. You also benefit from discounted advertising rates. Plus, why not contribute? You encouraged to contribute a thought leadership article.
- Sponsorship opportunities at our annual educators’ conference, leadership conference, and specialist conferences. One must be a commercial member in order to be a sponsor, at any level, including bespoke “off-sheet” opportunities such as being a coffee/tea break sponsor, dinner sponsor, bag sponsor, speaker sponsor, and more (our events team can provide options that are event-specific).
- Advertising and marketing opportunities such as webinars, dedicated email campaigns to our membership, advertisements in our digital and print publications, advertorials in Global Insights (one must be a commercial member in order to engage in any of these activities, at any level); our commercial team can provide further details of opportunities available.
- Participation in our Suppliers Forum A regular series of Meetings between commercial and supporting members and AIS staff and leadership to discuss ways in which we can create further meaningful relationships, discuss best practice, and resolve any issues. The feedback from these meetings contributes to the formation of strategy moving forward.
COMMERCIAL MEMBERSHIP PRICING
Commercial membership costs just
€1500 for one year.