An AIS Promoter is meant to embody the identity of AIS in every way including, appearance, values and ethics. AIS Promoter play a significant role in establishing an environment that encourages innovations and willing to collaborate, contribute, and be committed to the learning and development of other colleagues in the profession. You are the leaders, setting the tone and pace for how information is shared and consumed by your members.
As an AIS Promoter you are required to:
- Act as a liaison for and educate them about the benefits of AIS membership and make them an member of AIS
- Be an active member of the AIS Connect global community, online
- Support with the dissemination of all communications and messages from AIS to the community
- Encourage members to sign up for their free AIS Connect access
AIS PROMOTERS BENEFITS
- Discounts on our Annual Conference which attracts over 2,500 international delegates every year plus reduced rates for a wide range of additional events, seminars and conferences around the world.
- All AIS Network members are subscribed to the Interactive, AIS weekly email newsletter that provides timely information on global news and trends within the higher education community.
- To pursue a “ Membership Card “that details your collaboration as an AIS Promoter, to demonstrate your commitment to professional growth within the international education community.